5 Destinations for Surfers and Beachgoers
With the fantastic amounts of hot weather we’ve been having in July, what better place to spend your time in the sun than at the beach? Whether you’re surfing, body-boarding or just reclining in the sun, why not take a look at our website https://camping-directory.uk/ and these 5 fabulous campsites for you to enjoy a quick beach-side stay!
1. Woolacombe Beach. Located on the North Devon coast within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Woolacombe Beach is several miles long and often regarded as one of the top surfing destinations in the world. Woolacombe itself is also a bustling seaside resort with plenty of shops, restaurants and more.
Book accommodation at Lee Meadow Camping:
2. St Ives Beaches. St Ives is a seaside town in the North of Cornwall and enjoys the luxury of several beautiful and expansive beaches such as Carbis Bay or the Harbour Beach. Many of these beaches are dog friendly all year round as well as others flourishing in subtropical splendour.
Book accommodation at St Ives Glamping:
3. Brighton. With the famous Brighton Pier as well as a variety of businesses along the beachfront, you’ll find Brighton a busy and exciting place to visit. After dark, Brighton beach really starts swinging with Brighton’s seafront clubs and bars hidden underneath the Victorian beachfront arches.
Book accommodation at Stud Farm:
4. Blackpool Pleasure Beach. An amusement park located on the Fylde Coast in the beach resort of Blackpool, Blackpool Pleasure Beach is the UK’s most iconic and ride intensive amusement park. With various shows and events on all year round, a visit to Blackpool is bound to be memorable.
Book accommodation at Stanley Villa Farm:
5. Jurassic Coast Beaches. Including the massive limestone archway known as Durdle Door and the surrounding beach, there are plenty of phenomenal beaches to explore on the Jurassic Coast. Whether you’re admiring the scenery, basking in the sun or hunting for fossils make the most of a stay on the south coast.
Book accommodation at Durdle Door Holiday Park:
You can also find The Camping Directory on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Post a Comment